pel*I*Can Dream

Pelicans...beautiful, awkward, strong, vulnerable...

Within everyone is a dream...

I can dream...

I hope you enjoy!



Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Space

I'm in a space
Where color changes are few
Feelings left out of sync with other places

Where I know the future holds changes
That are bold and bright or dull and nondescript
But of my making

The oranges of the autumn burn of time left behind
But they also whisper of renewal and promise
To shed, and grow anew, and this time in a new direction

Embrace the early dusk, it is but a season
Let it share it's breathe with you through crispness it crackles
Embrace it's sharpness and draw in the kindling

Build it, stock it
And light it's fire. Feed it generously.
With brightness ride it's flame to the next season forward

It is warmth, it is light, it is you
When we can move from leaf dropped to new tomorrow
We can fly, and float in the wind ... For there really is no fall

No comments:

Post a Comment