pel*I*Can Dream

Pelicans...beautiful, awkward, strong, vulnerable...

Within everyone is a dream...

I can dream...

I hope you enjoy!



Saturday, March 7, 2015

Beyond

I am beyond fabulous (and you know how it stretches me to say so)
I am capable of achieving multiple dreams
I breathe in the acceptance of life - a life of allowing and abundance,
One I know that is waiting for me on the other side of my wall of resistance.
To capture this life, to seek it out and rope it in, is too aggressive.
I allow the dream to overtake and wash over me
To take me by surprise
To overwhelm me...
I drink it in slowly, the warmth and sweetness, savoring all the gifts it has to offer.
That is slower, better, more seductive
This will feed and fertilize the seeds that are waiting to be nourished
The seeds of my soul
...they are mine to care for, mine to nurture
The mustard seed is small yet grows to fill, to fulfill its destiny
and so can I
so will I
allow, go beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment