pel*I*Can Dream

Pelicans...beautiful, awkward, strong, vulnerable...

Within everyone is a dream...

I can dream...

I hope you enjoy!



Friday, June 24, 2011

The Count Down has started!

Well, t minus 2 hours until I leave the office (or may be less).

I haven't been able to tell many people how excited I'm getting for this trip!  May be its just excitement to be somewhere else!!  I certainly can't put it on FB.  Oh, I'll post some things, but they will be the stripped down, edited, milk toast, read to your 5 year old version of the trip.

I can't put on FB that I'm thrilled...my family would be pissed.  And boy, would I hear about that!

I also can't write about the exploits with the Dean.  Since I have one of her staff as my FB friend...that just wouldn't be wise for my career.

So, I'm going to use this...I hope you don't mind getting notifications when I put up something new! Just a few more tasks and I'm headed home.  Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment