pel*I*Can Dream

Pelicans...beautiful, awkward, strong, vulnerable...

Within everyone is a dream...

I can dream...

I hope you enjoy!



Sunday, June 26, 2011

Waiting for that feeling to start

Yesterday was quite a day! And I am very glad it is over. Drama from everyone...

That feeling that I'm talking about is that calm that comes over me when I'm leaving on a trip. Somehow, this time it's different though. I've never been gone for 2 weeks...I'm traveling with colleagues who I don't know all that well, and I just don't know how much drama I will have to filter while I'm away. I want to be excited, I'm trying to be excited, but I want to not come back to the same old thing.

On a different note, it amazes me how many people get aggravated with airport security. They don't want their bag checked, they don't want scanned...really? If we all do it, then what is the problem? Why should you be special?

Almost boarding time...next stop, New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment